Wednesday, November 18

Weekly Wednesday Update

Well My little avocado (that's the size of the baby at 16 weeks) is still making me throw up once to twice a day! NOT so fun. I am definitely getting bigger, stretching, and poking out more (if that was possible at how early I am.) If I were to have an ultrasound now we would probably be able to tell if it was a girl or boy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my doctor isn't busy at my appointment on Monday and he just does another ultrasound and tells me! haha! wouldn't that be fun! I am not scheduled to have an ultrasound so I probably wont find out until the standard 20 weeks that my Doctors office does. :(

Sorry no pic this week, maybe next week.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

You are so patient! We paid $50 to find out the gender a month early! Hope you feel better!