Wednesday, November 25

Weekly Wednesday Update



17 Weeks today...

The baby this week is 5 ounces and around 5 inches long from head to bottom. I had a quick Dr. appointment on Monday, and we listened to the heart beat on the little Doppler. That's always fun to here. At my appointment we scheduled my ultrasound to find out the gender! It will be on Thursday December 17th at 8:45 A.M. I am very excited and can't wait to find out if William will be having a little brother or a little sister! I think it's a boy, but I was SO wrong with William I know I can't trust what I think! So we shall see in about 3 weeks! (it can't come soon enough!)


I have started to feel the baby move more this week. Yesterday while I was laying in bed I felt the baby bulging out and pressing out on my stomach, I pushed it back and it found a new place to rest. Every once in a while I will have my hand resting on my stomach and concentrating on the movements and it feels like something is under there. :)


I'm excited to feed the baby this weekend! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!

Ashton Bolin said...

I can't believe you and Sarah are already 17 weeks! This weeks pics are the first time where you can really see the baby! Oh by the way I thought you were going to have a boy, but now my gut is saying a girl! Don't know why it changed?!

Trask Tribe said...

My bet...Girl. Anxious to see who is right. The $30 store bought test you bought or my famous ring test. The ring says Girl! Too bad it's not one of each:)

cami said...

Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Lauren said...

I LOVE all your pictures - they are so cute! William is looking grown up! You look so cute - just barely pregnant! :) I'm at the point where I'm definitely ready to look NOT pregnant ha ha - COME BABY COME!!!