Thursday, December 17

It's A...

BOY!

We are having a little baby boy! (it was very obvious even to the untrained eye), as soon as he pulled up the "male parts" on the screen I said "it's totally a boy!" We are excited, William and this new little bundle will only be 18 months apart so it will be fun to have two boys so close in age! It's going to be really helpful when it comes time for them to share a room, I didn't know how I was going to decorate their room if this baby ended up being a girl! Now I can get started on re-doing the nursery, YAY! The baby measured right on schedule and everything looked good and normal! Due date for baby number two is May 5th 2010 (Cinco De Mayo)
So now that we know the sex we will share what our (by OUR I really mean MY) two picks of boy names are (I realize this may not be the wisest thing to do, share what we want to name our baby, people have opinions especially MY family but we are strong enough to take it, I don't mind what people think, as long as I like it! haha) So the choices are... Terrance Alan or Lincoln Alan. We had Lincoln on our previous list when we were pregnant with William but we both agreed on William so early that we didn't need it. Terrance; Brandon suggested one day and I instantly liked it, and now I think he wishes he never suggested it in the first place. Our girl name will just have to wait until we have a girl, or if we have one. ;) (I hope I get to use it someday, cause I love it. even if my family HATES it!)

14 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats, Heather! I was so excited for you today. How fun to be brothers :).

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Congrats!!!! Another boy?? Your hands are going to be full!! I vote Terrance. I love that.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Love you guys. my vote is for Lincoln

The Morrisons... said...

Yay! I guessed wrong! Two boys are so FUN. Congrats.

Josh and Jenni said...

Congratulations!! I totally guessed wrong but wow you will be a very busy mommy!! I'm excited for you guys!!

Ashton Bolin said...

So I think you already know what name I like best, but I will say it again Lincoln is my favorite. I think it sounds better with Alan! Can't wait to help with decorating the new nursery!

cami said...

yay for boys!!! That is so much fun!

~..kass..~ said...

How FUN!!!! So happy for you guys :) I had Kodi Anne May 1st I think it is the BEST time to have a baby:) Just as it starts to heat up back home. yay for you guys!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I vote Terrance! I really love that, but i think it is your choice, who cares what people say! yeah for boys! I want one.

Trask Tribe said...

I say you celebrate the cinco de mayo birth in a real traditional way... name him DIEGO! It really doesn't matter what you name him. We usually make up our own name. Many I can not type here:) It's Auntie Bugaboo's fault!

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

AwEsOmE! That will be perfect for William to have a little brother to play with! CoNgRaTs!

Michelle said...

I am a LITTLE upset that I was not the first to know about this or did not even get a phone call.....but I still will vote. I like Terrance!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh hooray. Congrats to you....share you secrets!!!! :)

The Slaters said...

I so knew both you and Kels would have boys....we had to even things out here :) I love the name Terrance but if you name him Lincoln Alan you could call him LA :) haha. I cant wait for May to come around with two more babies to add to the fam.