Wednesday, December 2

Weekly Wednesday Update



18 weeks today!...

According to Baby center dot com the baby is as big as a bell pepper, almost 7 oz, and 5 1/2 inches long from head to bottom. This week marked the transition stage from feeling a spontaneous kick every so often to the continuous movements and kicks I am now feeling! It's funny how it happens, for about two or three weeks you will fell a random kick or flutter and then one day it just changes and you start feeling everything. Sunday night I was like I totally feel the baby! Brandon has even gotten the privilege of feeling the little thing moving around. It's still the fun part when it doesn't hurt yet. William hurt me all the time when he would move and kick, I am going to enjoy these little movements for the time being cause I know they will get bigger and harder soon! Although the baby did kick my full bladder last night and I was like oh yeah I forgot about this part.. oh the joys...

I have been pretty nauseous this week, a lot less throwing up but more nauseous I don't know what's better? Some days I wish I would just throw up and get it over with. Oh well, I think It means it's getting better. I just feel bad when I have a bad day and I feel really crappy and William and I are still in our pajamas in the late after noon! :)

We have names for this baby, we still have our girl pick from when we were pregnant with William and I have two boy names that I am still deciding between. We will see what way we will have to go when we see what it is in two weeks! :)

I have gained a couple more pounds this week, It was inevitable being Thanksgiving weekend and all! I think I will just blame it on that! :) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

William giving the baby loves and kisses... which he does often. :)

5 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I think you are the cutest prego, at least you dont look how you feel. I love your hair! Love it! What are your names? I want to hear, totally understand if you keep them a secret though!

cami said...

So cute!!! I wish I looks that great when i was prego.

Mills Family said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I love the picture of William kissing your belly. Annalise is always talking to my stomach and giving the baby hugs and kisses, it is just funny when we are in public and she lifts up my shirt just to say hi to baby "oscar"

Lauren said...

Both you and William are SOO cute! Man, for like a SECOND, I look at your cute pregnant pictures and I think, "I miss when I was that far along!" and then I'm like NO WAY!!! I want my baby!!! ha ha