Wednesday, December 9

Weekly Wednesday Update

19 weeks today...

So the baby is now the size of a large heirloom tomato. I am still sick, blah! nothing new in that department unfortunately. Things are going well, progressing normally (from what I can tell?) I feel the baby move and kick often. I am staying active (because I have a toddler at home) and hoping I don't gain as much weight this pregnancy as I did with William. So far so good, but I still have a long way to go! This next week I am sure is going to be the longest week ever. I can't wait until I can find out what I'm having! I hate not knowing what to call it, and I always let William love and kiss my belly, it would be so much easier to refer to "it" as his "little brother or little sister."
We watched the video of when William was born recently and it has gotten me even more excited to have this little one! I loved the labor and delivery part. It was just a big party in my room, full of family fun, laughter, and love! I'm not sure if we want as much of an audience this time or if we will even have the option of having anyone in there (with how strict they have become with the swine flu and all), non the less I am still very excited! little more than half way to go! haha!

That's all for this week, nothing too exciting... till next week..

3 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

I am going to guess you are having a girl! Can't wait to find out.

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I've thought it was a girl from the beginning, excited to find out for sure!!