Wednesday, December 30

Weekly Wednesday Update

22 Weeks...

I know I didn't do a post last week, We were busy out of town with family. I skipped week 21, the baby went from the size of a carrot last week to the size of a spaghetti squash. He is 11 inches long and almost 1 whole pound! I feel this little guy kick all the time and it reassures me that he is still in there! I haven't been sick this last week (HORAY!) and I love it but at the same time I am so used to being sick that when I am not it always makes me nervous. I'm finally at the point in my pregnancy where I finally feel good for about a month before it starts getting worse again! haha! I am going to try and enjoy this time. I also feel like I haven't gotten bigger in my stomach in a long time? Its so strange how HUGE I get from the night I conceive, I INSTANTLY look like I am 6 months pregnant, and now I am slowing down and looking more normal. so that's good. sorry, I thought Id take a picture today but I didn't get around to doing one. soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! :)

Davey Family said...

what you ment to say was... i didn't get around to getting ready. hahaha! cool though i'll have to tell brydee that your as big as a speghetti squash! she is asleep right now though. i cant believe your not sick anymore.... wierd! k well tell little william hi for me. miss the little buger.

Michelle said...

I am glad you are feeling better. It was good to see you and your fam!