Thursday, December 3

random pics

I was looking through some pictures and came across these, I uploaded them last week, and I totally intended to post about each of them and then never did. I wanted to quickly add them on here so I didn't forget and before they became too old.
William giving one of his scrunched up faces, he does this some times it cracks us up. He does a version of a scrunched up face when he does his cat meow too.


This was William 2 Sundays ago all ready for church, haha.. yes we put a bow tie on him!.. I was skeptical at first but it grew on me, and now I love it!

Total G.Q. (besides the blush brush in his hand, haha! he totally loves that thing!)

and this is William with his little puppy dog. He sleeps with it every night and for nap time. It's really adorable. I tried for a while to get him to like something, something to comfort him, different cuddles and such, and he would like it for a day or two and then kinda forget about it. I have always had this kind of handy in his crib and recently he has attached to it for bed time. It cracks me up! I love that he has a little cuddle buddy, it is too cute! We give it to him tell him good night and he lays down with his little friend and goes to sleep! love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the bow tie

Davey Family said...

LOVE the bow tie! big fan! I haven't been on for a while so I was catching up on your blog. The family pics turned outway good! and your 17 week pics of you look really good. you look skinny in the bottom half of your body.