Thursday, December 10

Kissing cousins

I have been wanting to put up some mistletoe in my house this year, well I guess we don't need it, William does it all on his own! Just a little bit of Christmas kisses!
He is planting a big one on his little cousin Bailee, (Brittany's Baby) She is 4 months old. It's weird to think When these little ones are older they will be in the same grade in school and probably have a lot of the same friends. (I'll have to save this picture to show them when their older!) I just love Bailee's face, her eyes are staring at William like what are you doing?! HAHA! I had a few more photos to choose from but this one is by far my favorite! love it! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

oh that picture is priceless!!!

Trask Tribe said...

Oh William! Little lover boy.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I need to see you guys. I will be there for Christmas. Remember I need to be the first to know when you find out what you are having :)