Wednesday, March 31

my little toddler and his bed

He has graduated from his crib to the toddler bed! I am so happy with how well he has transitioned! I tried one random night about a month ago and after him thinking it was funny that he was laying in bed I put him in his crib and he went right to sleep. I knew I would have to wait a little longer and try again. SO last week was that try. I had just finished the baby crib bumper I had made and put it on the crib to see what it looked like. I didn't want to take it off but I didn't want to lay him in the crib with it on either. So I said now is as good a time as any lets give it a go! SO last week on Tuesday he went to bed in his toddler bed. He did fabulous and I was so excited! I continued to only use his toddler bed and he has continued to be successful! oh happy day! So for over a week he has slept only in his toddler bed! I am so happy and proud of him! I thought if we are just consistent and make it a habit he will do fine! and that's just how it's been! He is napping right now as I type in his toddler bed! one more thing to cross off the list! :)

The other night I wanted to document his fabulous transition and so I tip toed into the very pitch black nursery and pointed the camera at where I thought he was sleeping and snapped a quick picture! haha! It was funny to see the pictures after I left the nursery cause it looks like it is as light in there as mid day! but nope, it was practically the middle of the night and he had been asleep for a good couple hours! I just wanted a picture to add to this post! I haven't done very many pictures lately and I haven't done any posts on William lately either! so here you have it! my sleeping little man, snuggled up with his glow worm! haha, love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! : )

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Yeah William! He looks like a champ! And so little also!

The Brogdon's said...

Wow that is awesome that he took to a bed so good. I can't believe you are so close to having your baby, I am so excited for you! Good luck!