Wednesday, March 17

Weekly Wednesday Update

33 weeks.

I let this day get away from me and before I knew it it was past ten and I want to go crawl into bed, and then I remembered I never did my update... So here I am, I am sure this will be quick and no pictures, sorry.

33 weeks.. the baby is growing as evidence of my growing belly and weight gain. I have had A LOT of contractions lately. Friday night I was having a lot so I decided to time them. They were consistently 6-7 minutes apart for over an hour. I was ready to go to sleep and they started to slowly get a little further apart, to eight minutes and then to about ten minutes. I got into bed and fell asleep. But that happens all the time. I had a doctor appointment on Monday and told the doc about my contractions, he didn't seem worried and said it was really common, which is what I thought too. I figured some people just get contractions and some people don't feel one until they are pushing a baby out! He said for me to put my feet up and relax and drink plenty of water when they start coming on. He said they should start settling down and going further apart. And if they continue for over 2 hours then he might be a little more worried. So for now, I am just working through them. They hurt, and they are annoying but they are manageable. I guess it is just gearing me up for the real thing! I am getting more excited. I pulled all the baby clothes out this week and that got me even more excited. I am doing little projects for the nursery (pictures to come I am sure) and that is exciting as well.

Well that is all for this weeks prego update. till next week, :)

2 comments:

Andi said...

Good luck with the contractions! I have started getting them too, but not as bad as yours.

Will you email me your address to andi.alba@gmail.com? I'm having a baby shower in St. George and want to send you an invitation!

~..kass..~ said...

AHH!!!! Getting so super close! Wow :)