Tuesday, March 2

the hutch..

Back when I was pregnant with William I bought this hutch off of Craig's list for 50 bucks. I painted it added some boxes and baskets and made it into my changing table. It has been a great piece of furniture and has worked really well. Well I gave it a NEW life to go with the new nursery! It is a working progress but here is the before, during and after pictures...
right after I bought it...
What it has looked like for the past 16 months....
and what it looks like now... (well what it looked like a few weeks ago before I did a little touch up, and before it chipped again! :)
change is good, I like doing projects I just like them more when they are finished! My friends are still trying to talk me into painting the walls, (a project I don't really want to do but think I might be doing! ugh!)

No comments: