Wednesday, March 10

Weekly Wednesday Update

32 weeks!

only 8 weeks to go! yay!

According to baby center dot com the baby weighs approximately 3.75 lbs. and is 16.7 inches long. Baby center also says I will be gaining about a pound a week and half of that will be going to the baby! wow.. that seems like a lot, this baby is going to get big over the next couple weeks! The baby already feels way crowded in their and is pushing on my lungs and causing me to feel like I already can't breath. Lets see how it gets as this baby gets even bigger! He is moving a lot so I take that as a good thing. Still contracting all the time, but I consider that normal? I did with William all the time too.
I have started to be more productive this week and started cleaning out Williams closet so I can make room for 0-3 month size clothes! I don't know where it's all going to go!? I know how much stuff I had in 0-3 months! well in every size for that matter! That's what happens when all my sisters share all the baby clothes... it makes for A LOT! But I am excited to pull it all out and go through it all again! I also want to get the bassinet and car seat out of the shed and have them ready. I know I still have 8 weeks but I keep having this feeling like "what if" I go early? I just know I'll go late I have always told my self that, that's what I told my self my whole pregnancy with William but for some reason I keep saying to my self, but what if?! Then I need to be ready! It's a possibility! and there is a few things that I need to get done before this little guy arrives! I don't want to be doing it when he comes! So I am going to get busy! :)

7 comments:

Ellie said...

Look at you! That's so exciting! It looks like he's dropped already! Does it feel like it? I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Can your skin be any more flawless?? You look amazing.

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

It has gone by so fast, I cant believe you are already 32 weeks. Looking good!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I think you are having the fastest pregnancy of all time. I am serious. and I will say it again, you look cuter and cuter.

Amanda Jean said...

I cannot believe how fast time is going! that baby is going to be here in no time! you look great by the way!

Kelly Stanworth said...

I totally blog-stalked you off your mom's blog. You look great. I can't beleive all the grandbabies you girls have given your parents (my mom's probably jealous). Your family has gotten so big. And...Yeah for Jason, too. Super exciting. Good luck in the upcoming weeks.

Kristin Macfarlane said...

You are too cute! I didn't even know you were prego! Congratulations!