Wednesday, March 31

Weekly Wednesday Update

35 weeks!

I had an appointment on Monday things went well. I was measuring right on 34 weeks. I herd the heart beat and he confirmed again (even though he also told me weeks ago) that the baby is very head down. My next appointment I will be getting checked to see if I have had any progress and or if any of these contractions are actually doing anything or not? I doubt it, but I always like getting checked and finding out whats going on down there even if sometimes it's not so pleasant. :) Baby Lucas continues to kick and stretch and grow, and contract.

I am trying to be productive and cross more things off my list of "things to do before Lucas comes" Things are moving right a long. It's all very exciting and a little surreal that we will be going to a family of four! Brandon and I often think about how it will be and how it will change the dynamics of our family. When I think about it the very most is when we are sitting in church. I always think we will have to take up more space on the row, we will have to bring more things then we already do when we go to church and just little things like that. I think about how we wont be able to use the back seat of our car any more when Lucas' car seat is back there. I am so excited and ready for him to come but at the same time I know things will never be the same as they are right now. I love my little family how we are right now but I also know adding another baby in the mix will only make it better! We are very excited. William even says "Lucas" and "brother" it is very sweet. I think our practice with his little baby doll is working and he is ready to be a big brother! :) well at least I have wishful thinking! :)

No comments: