Sunday, October 23

15 weeks

I was 15 weeks as of yesterday.  According to baby center the baby is the size of an apple.  We have an appointment on Tuesday to find out the sex.  I am so nervous it's going to be too early and I am going to get a "yea it's probably that" I want to be sure 100%. We are super excited to find out what we are having. I am still super sick and puke all the time.  This week has been rough and I have been puking up my breakfast and lunch most days. I am ready to start having some better days.  I hope it happens sooner then later.  With my past pregnancy's I usually start to get a little relief about 20-22 weeks and then I start to have a few good days scatted amongst the bad days. we'll see what happens with this one.  I'll let you know our results on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute

Aubrey said...

You look darling!! Can't wait to hear what you are getting! Love that dress and the purple tie.