Tuesday, October 25

Brielle Hope

Brittany had her baby last week, Little Brielle, she weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. the same exact measurements as William. she has already changed a bunch since she came home from the hospital.  She is a whole 5 days old now.  so fun!

 not a great pic of the baby she was starting to get upset I think, but Lucas was so curious, and interested in the baby.
 William, he is such a great big brother and such a good helper to me!
 Me holding Brielle for the first time after she was a few hours old.



so since Brittany was in the hospital that meant I had all of her kids at my house for a few days last week! I swear I felt like all I did was make food and clean it up and put it away.  The kids loved having company for a few days and Brittany's kids liked having a sleep over at their cousins house!  I was sooo tired, and sick! and ready for a weekend, and then I ended up taking two of her kids photo shoots on Saturday! I was exhausted by the end of the night!

No comments: