Saturday, October 29

cops and robbers

these pics crack me up soooo bad... My mother in law brought William this Cop outfit when she came out last month, as soon as he opened it I knew we would use it for Halloween.  It is SO great. he wears it well, Tells EVERYONE he sees "I'm a police officer" and "I have a gun" and then... "I'm 2 years old".. it is SO hilarious! we also had the idea of putting a mustache on him to complete the outfit! It is SO funny how much a little eyeliner on a mustache can change a person so much! I couldn't even take a picture of him with out laughing my pants off! I love it! and then my little Robber.. Lucas fits the bill perfectly.  He has hit the 18 month starting to get naughty stage. haha.... he is still a doll, but sometimes likes to test me! I love them! they are so cute, this was at a neighborhood block party this week.

every time he would pose he had to pose with his gun! love it!
This cop outfit is from Europe. So there for came with a grenade! haha

lucas' costume was put together with a glue gun. It was a total last minute throw together with the help of my sister Tiffany.  I have just been too sick and never got around to it. and I didn't have a sewing machine at my house. haha but it's been holding up really well!

6 comments:

Davey Family said...

These kids crack me up. I have tears in my eyes. Perfect costume for both of them.

Trask Tribe said...

Dang that girl was signed into my account when I made the comment above. IT WAS ME! :)

Amanda Jean said...

SO CUTE!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

They are so stinkin cute....I can't even think of any other words. It makes me want to squeeze them! I love the costumes!

traskrocks said...

hilarious. just hilarious.

Julianna said...

so besides rockwell you seriously have the cutest boys ever. i love williams pose and why does the mustache really make him look like a little cop. i love it!!