Friday, October 14

visit from Grandma

two weekends ago Brandon's mom flew out to Utah for a quick trip to see her children and grandchildren, she drove down to St. George and spent Saturday and Sunday with us.  Brandon's Brother Steven also came down with his daughter Lilly.  It was fun to have visitors and hang out with people we don't get to see very often.  William was so happy to see his grandma and loved the attention.  These pictures just crack me up, I love them!

 Even though Lucas didn't look at the camera I love this picture of Grandma and William together I also think they kinda look alike in this picture. haha... it's darling!
 This was saying good buy to Grandma.  She drove back up to prove/salt lake area to visit another day or two before she flew back east to spend a few days with Brandon's sisters and then took the long journey back home.
don't mind how gross I look, a pregnant lady should never take a picture straight on, I should have turned to the side a little or something? haha! but Williams little hand on his grandmas cheek is adorable! love it!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

I LOVE how William will put his tiny little hand on my face.