Wednesday, October 26

BTW....

Our precious little bundle growing inside of me is going to be a girl!..... Still trying to get used to the idea, and trying to get used to words like "she" "her" and "daughter" so different! I have to change my whole mind set! Brandon is thrilled to be having a little girl! I am just SO happy I got a 100% approval from the ultra sound tech!  She said with out a doubt it's a girl! So we are going with that.  We did have a name picked out from when we were pregnant with William, and then we found out it was a boy and didn't need it, and the same thing happened with Lucas. and now that we ARE pregnant with a girl Brandon wants to pick a new name... haha! so well see, it's back to the drawing board for us! so suggestions are always welcome.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congratulations!! It is so different. I was super scared when I had my girl after having my boy but you pick up on it so fast and the bond is so different but just as special. I'm so glad you are getting a girl. Good luck with the name.

The Morrisons... said...

Its so much fun and so different! I had the same thoughts as you...getting used to the idea will take awhile! Congrats.

Ryan & Courtney said...

Yay how exciting, congrats!! I'm really interested to know the first name you picked out for a girl.

Anonymous said...

What??? Mallory didn't even text me! I thought she said she was going with her sister in law. Did Andrea find out too? I'm so happy for you guys!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am so excited for you!!! that is so stinking fun! Lucky girl! I hope you feel better soon.

123123 said...

Yay!! You will LOVE having a girl. It was a super hard transition for me too to say daughter and such, but now it's so normal. I better get to work on some cutesy stuff for her!! Let me know when you decide on a name... Congrats!!! :)

PS I LOVE your boys' costumes!! Super cuties!!