Wednesday, October 12

a little b-ball out back

I cant even say the "other day" cause that would be a stretch I have been meaning to blog forever and I finally just said I am going to do a new post! I have to! I took a bunch of pictures a couple weeks ago when Brandon took the boys out back to play a little basketball.  One of their very favorite things to do! a word Lucas says about a million times a day "basketball" often times pointing out to the back yard.  I haven't been doing too well at taking pictures of my kids lately and so when they were all out there playing I decided to grab my camera.  I took a bunch and it was hard to narrow some down to post, they were (to me) all adorable. love my boys to pieces!

 when I let William dress him self 90% of the time he will pick this jersey, haha it's getting too small but he loves his "baseball" shirt.
 my little lucs... so funny these days...
 love the boys faces in this picture, it cracks me up.
 hahaha William wanted to take a picture with his brother, I said ok stand next to him and put your arm around him, Lucas was NOT having it, he was screaming in protest in this picture!
 William loves to play, but we only have a bigger ball after a few shots his arms get tired, haha... we need to get one his own size.
 love this picture!
 look at that form! what an athlete in the making!
 he wanted to take a picture of him and his dad.
 I don't know why but Lucas has been doing this little stance lately, it is so funny, I love it.
we wanted to take a cool pic of Brandon dunking it.  We wont mention it is on the smaller rim.  haha, like you didn't know already, but it's a pretty cool picture right? haha
 he would finally get the ball and then take off running with it every time like, haha I finally got it! I was chasing him down during this picture!
 William said mom take some pictures of me.  So I was taking a bunch of pictures of him, like a bunch! haha, and he was like no more pictures mom, no more pictures! if I would sneak one he would say no mom, no more pictures. haha!
love these last two.

love my kids so much! wish I felt better to enjoy our days more often! I just keep having to remind my self that it will pass and it will get better some day....

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

It's about time you updated! It's not like i don't see these boys everyday, but I just love them so much. I love pictures of them! Love this post.

Davey Family said...

love this post! we have tons of little basketballs! ill bring them over when i bring the kids this weekend when i have the baby.

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! Miss you all!