Tuesday, December 23

Baby Jesus

So a couple weeks ago Brandon and I were asked to be Mary and Joseph in the nativity at Tuachan one night, and of coarse that would make William the baby Jesus. It was a lot of fun, freezing but a lot of fun! How many people can say their son was baby Jesus? haha! I got to ride on a donkey too!
During the play, one of my sisters snapped this picture.
Mary, Joesph and the baby Jesus.
me with my fake belly. I was so excited to get rid of my pregnant belly and then I went and had to put on another one, I thought I was done with all that! :)
Joseph holding his son! (Brandon was so good!)
our supporters! Brydee, Corben, and Jay Jay, they came to see their Auntie, Uncle and baby cousin on stage! they had to get all bundled up because it was so cold!

3 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Oh how I wish we would have snaped a picture or two of Brandon leading the donkey with you on top. At the time we were all so mesmerized and in awe of the whole thing. We all were in a trance watching the whole event unfold and so proud to know that bundled in swadling clothes was our sweet 3 week old grandson. An event we will all remember.

cami said...

O that is so fun. Me and Aj were Mary and Joseph about 5 years ago. It was really fun. Glad you had fun.

~..kass..~ said...

how neat!