Friday, December 26

Blessing

William was blessed on December 7th, and people that are reading this and are offended that they didn't get invited SORRY! It's a long story but it was a last minute thing and we didn't have time to tell even Brandon's Brothers that live in northern Utah, so don't be offended.



It went really well, Brandon gave a beautiful blessing and as always William was SO good, he was wide awake during the whole thing just looking around and didn't make a peep. HE IS SUCH A GOOD BABY! at times I feel guilty for how good he is!




MY BOYS! LOVE THEM!!

How stinkin' cute is he!? The outfit was given to us by Brandon's mom, thanks Mom, it looked really good on him!

6 comments:

The Slaters said...

I cannot believe how much he looks like Brandon, soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! What a stud.

Trask Tribe said...

You could just eat the little guy up, he is so cute. The big guy's not so bad either, he must get his looks from his son.

Michelle said...

What cute pictures. I love the outfit. Glad the blessing went well! I will be in SG this week...I'll stop by

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

What a cute little boy. He is adorable, my mother in law is in your ward, she says he is super cute too!!

Jessica said...

holy cow. he is a total mini me of brandon. i can't get over it.