Wednesday, December 3

Rolling over already

My son is amazing, He was able to hold his head up from day one, and at four days old he rolled over! Ok, so it was from his stomach to his back but still, what 4 day old baby does that? I thought maybe it was a fluke thing and he would never do it again, but almost a month old now and he continues to do it every time I lay him on his stomach, it's the cutest thing because he is so little and can hold his head up so well!
Brandon and I can't believe how much he has already grown, these were taken when he was 3 1/2 weeks old.
So stinking cute!

And he is so good, I think he is kinda smiling in this pic.


Here is some footage of him rolling over.

7 comments:

cami said...

that is amazing!!! My boys seem like they are just now learning how to roll over. He is a doll.

Hillary said...

He is such a doll. Taylor held her head up from day one too. Take lots of pictures because they grow up so fast.

~..kass..~ said...

Kenton did too!!! He was 3wks old and FaREAKED me out!!! He almost rolled off the couch! I called my mom grandma and aunt they all laughed and thought I had lost my mind. I had to record for proof as well lol so funny! Kenton would only do it if he got a little pissed 1st :)

Jill Duncan said...

Kaelyn started rolling over for the first time when she only 3 days old! I never caught it on tape so nobody believed me- it was so frustrating! Your lucky you have proof! :)

The Morrisons... said...

So cute, he is darling. It is fun to watch them do things for the first time. Being a Mom is the best!

Morgan said...

Are you sure you didn't give birth to a 3 month old? That is incredible.

Trask Tribe said...

It is so fun to see him awake. What an advanced, billiant, adorable little man!