Tuesday, December 16

Cousins


This is my attempt at getting 5 children under 4 to cooperate with me! Brydee was such a helper and held William so well! Beckham is eating m-n-m's and Corben and Jay Jay are being bribed that they can have some too if they smile! We need a few more like Brydee she is such a good girl! This was the best picture I think out of all of them, and trust me there were a lot taken! They are all in matching shirts that I bought about 5 months ago at old navy for 75 cents each! I know right! needless to say I got as many of them that were the right sizes and I could matched all the boys! It was way fun! (and you can't even tell that Williams shirt is really a 6-12 month size! it was the smallest they had!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little blondies

Trask Tribe said...

Brydee has her work cut out for her. We sure could use a few more girls, just like her. Of course we LOVE our boys as well.