Friday, December 26

family pictures!!

So we took some family photos on Christmas eve, It's never a perfect time to take pictures, having a large family someone is always pregnant just had a baby, or something and not everyone is their ideal weight, for me I will just remember this time as just having a baby and hope that is the only reason I look this large! :)Our first official family photoThey weren't professionally done Obviously, this is just in my parents front room, (before we started taking pictures)
We can never be too serious!
The family! We keep getting bigger and bigger!


we had taken enough serious ones and everyone was ready to either "cheese it" or strike a pose! this is what we came up with! I personally like this one better!

Me and my siblings!
after we are done with family pictures, the five of us are never quite done. I don't know how we all turned out to love the camera so much, it doesn't always love us back! But we always take a million pictures after the "family pictures are done" these are a few.


It's not fair when one person is "tanning" and the others aren't it turns out making us all look pasty white, when really Mallory is just so much tanner then the average person in December! (her boy friend is coming home this week from his mission what do you expect!)

Got ta love it! I love my family they are so much fun! Christmas was with my family this year and we were pretty much together for two days straight hanging out and eating like crazy! It was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

What a cute family!

Kim Martin said...

You guys have such a cute family! I'm jealous that you have so many brothers and sisters! And your baby is so cute... and sooo little! <3

The Slaters said...

Finally a family pic with all three of you, you guys look like you are enjoying parenthood :)

Anonymous said...

I love my family! :)