Thursday, December 4

photo shoot

This is the first photo shoot of many more to come I am sure. I have been wanting to take pictues of William in some fall leaves this was my first attempt. I'll have to try again soon before all the leaves are gone.

I tried taking some pictures with Will but they are always cuter with out me in them! This was the only one worth posting. But I do want to get some more of both of us, and with me and Brandon in them too, we will work on that! Maybe I just need a better photographer then my sister. haha


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect pictures. What a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see him. I don't have to see you in action to know that you are an amazing Mom...

~..kass..~ said...

oh little angel!!

Davey Family said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! my photography skills are amazing! little william in those leaves is so stinkin adorable!

cami said...

Those are such fun pictures.

Caroline said...

I love the pictures of William in the leaves. What a great idea. The white of his sweet baby outfit really is offset nicely by the yellow leaves!!

TEAM ALOFIPO said...

he is so adorable!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh he is seriously one beatiful boy! Also he has a beautiful mom! I love those pics!

Jessica said...

Oh he is just adorable. I can't wait to see you guys again. we will be down in a couple of months. I will keep you posted so we can get together.

the Overson's said...

Heather, he is so dang cute. Those pictures are adorable. The one with you and Will is priceless.

Melanie and Daniel said...

Your little boy is adorable! Congratulations!