Tuesday, June 16

Baby Sidney

My sister Tiffany had her baby last week on June 11th. Tiffany had a strong opinion about having this baby at home. (despite what everyone else thought of it!) Nobody in our family was on her side and we told her that on a regular basis! But weather or not we agreed this baby was going to be had at home! I was a first hand witness as she pushed baby Sidney into this world at 2:36 A.M. Thursday Morning. Everything went perfect, mother and baby are perfect, Tiffany did SO well with out having ANY pain medicine, she didn't tear at all, and the baby was perfectly healthy, thanks to all those prayers that were sent heaven ward! These pictures were taken later that morning when the boys meet their sister for the first time. Corben is 4 and Beckham will be 2 in September. They have been looking forward to adding a little girl to the mix. Lets just hope she survives all the loves from her brothers! (and the pics of me are with little to no sleep and no make up, lovely I know!)

5 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

AWww so cute! Did you do this weird effect on these pictures too? She is soo cute!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

How exciting! Another cousin for William! I am glad all went well, I was worried, looks like all is well and baby Sidney looks gorgeous!

PS- how do you do your cute little picture boxes, I love them!

Trask Tribe said...

I like the option of more then just the regular size picture. Great shots.

Mills Family said...

hahah oh my gosh! I didnt see the picture of Beck's hugging Sid! that is so freakin cute!! love the pictures!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh my gosh! Go Tiff!!!!