Thursday, June 4

Old/New toy



I bought this farm years ago before we even got pregnant at a garage sale. I used to garage sale a lot and find little treasures like this! I got it for our nieces and nephews that we babysat all the time and for our future children. I finally introduced it to William and he loves it. It's so fun how he is learning all the little things that it can do. He is so curious and loves to eat the little animals and the little farmers. In some of the pictures it's like he is saying "this is my farm, not yours" Love this little guy so much!

3 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Yay garage sales are the best! I am a huge fan :)
He is just so dang cute!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I love the farm, that is so fun. He is so cute, he has great expressions to!!

Ashton Bolin said...

Love the new layout. You will have to tell me where you can do all that. I really like the month to month pics cute idea! And of course Will looks cute as usual. He has gotten so much bigger since I've seen him.