Thursday, June 18

Flat Hair

This is for all your Foe Hawk/Mo Hawk haters, I combed Williams hair down the other day for church, it makes him look totally different! People tell me "they love the foe hawk", "they hate it", "it's getting too long to do it like that", "do you cut it that way" to sum it up I get mixed reviews. So I tried this out on Sunday and Brittany (my sister) about died she was like what happened Will? today it was back to it's good ol' MO hawk self and she was like William your back. ha ha I am not really sure what the verdict is? I think he looks handsome either way!
His Mo Hawk the other day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks ADORABLE either way! I love the parted hair, makes him look so old! And he is so ready to party with his mo hawk. You can just switch it up I guess. We have Jakes hair pretty short right now for summer. His thick ol mop.

the Overson's said...

He's too dang cute. I love the pictures. And you're right, he looks totally different with his hair down, but still cute!

Steve and Sarah said...

I love his lil mo hawk! Its so Will. He looks so old and very polite and like he should be wearing a bow tie with his hair combed over. But he could pull off any look with that face!

Steve and Sarah said...

I love his lil mo hawk! Its so Will. He looks so old and very polite and like he should be wearing a bow tie with his hair combed over. But he could pull off any look with that face!

~..kass..~ said...

I love the mo hawk... I think he is adorable no matter what though!!

Trask Tribe said...

I like the sophisticated Will in the top pictures. But Mo hawk reaks of WILL. I'll take it either way, just not shaved:)

Camie said...

mo/fo hawk for life!

Ellie said...

Ha.. I like it both ways!