Friday, June 19

Roxy



This is Roxy my Sister Mallory's dog, They got her a couple weeks before they got married. Mallory wanted a companion when Dean was at work, and I guess so did Dean. They kind of work opposite scheduls. Mallory works days, and dean works in the evenings.


This was William and Roxy the other night at Mallory's house. They first had to check each other out.
Roxy kept getting closer and closer, and then she went in for the kill, with a big wet kiss!



she also helped William clean up after he had dinner, how nice of her! I know why do I let her do this? does it make me a bad mom that I don't care if a dog licks my sons face, that I pull out the camera first before stoping the dog? Aww it's ok, it's gotta be good for him, right?! :)

6 comments:

Mills Family said...

awww... she is so stinking cute!!! What a good puppy!! We are actually going to go take a nap on the couch right now. I am so tired!!! :) She is a good cuddler!

Camie said...

Okay so gross but really cute.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

What a cute dog!! I would totally let her lick Annalise's face if she wanted to!

PS- Thanks for the website, it is exactly what I have been looking for!

Trask Tribe said...

Love at first lick. It's got to taste better then dog food.

Anonymous said...

Roland licks Jake to death too! Grosses me out cause I hate being licked by dogs. Don't stop it though. : )

Lauren said...

ha ha he's a boy! it's what boys need - you know, snips, snails, PUPPY DOG TAILS... and i guess puppy dog tongues too! ha ha :)