Friday, June 26

can't wait any longer...

I am SO excited about our Stott family vacation! I have been thinking about it for months, it's been a big tease since the planning for this family vacation started way back in March!! I totally plan on laying out by the pool every day, all day long! (that's totally my idea of a vacation) We have been brain storming on what we would like to do while we are there, like I said we have had a lot of time to think about it so we keep coming up with more and more fun and exciting things we can do while we are all together.
Family Olympics, golfing, Games, cook-offs, and a scavenger hunt around Vegas! I cant wait! It will be the first time we have all been together, in a long time. We are going to Vegas, I know how did we get so lucky, Brandon's family had pity on us and choose some where that would be convenient for us. :) some people are coming from Phily and Texas, and having to buy plane tickets, and we just have to load up the car and drive an hour and a half, we realize we are being spoiled and we are very grateful and very happy about that, it has been a blessing! thanks everyone!

We are staying here...

http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=445545

5 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Me too!!! I can't wait. It will be great....when we get there that is, because we are moving two days before our vacation. Ahhh!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a blast. I am all about a relaxing weekend by the pool.

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Awesome!! I wish that was my house!!!!

Camie said...

family vacations have potential for serious fun....and DRAMA if its anything like my family. Good times!

The Slaters said...

I am so excited!!! So many fun ideas, so little time. BTW we bought plane tickets so we are all booked now.