Wednesday, June 17

Pulling Up

William can now pull him self up. He did it Saturday night June 13th in his crib, (well at least that's what his daddy said, I wasn't there to witness it but I ran in there right after.) Then he did it again at church in primary, I went over to where he had been sitting on the ground and he was up hanging onto a chair, I asked a lady that was sitting close by if she had put him up like that, she said "no I didn't, he did it all by him self, I watched him do it." (again wasn't there to see it) Then last night when we were laying him down for bed, he didn't really want to go to sleep, I go in there to check on him and he is totally standing in his crib, I was so impressed I yelled for Brandon to come look and flipped on his light, even though he was totally supposed to be going to bed.

Today he has continued to do it through out the day and it amazes me how fast he is learning and how much he has changed in the last couple weeks, he has been crawling a lot better now too, moving his hands and knees, it is so cute, I LOVE IT. And he loves it too, he LOVES to stand to be able to pull him self up. Look at that smile on his face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! : )
Love you guys!

~..kass..~ said...

oh my getting SO big!!!

Trask Tribe said...

Well at lesat he knows how to get your attention and play when he is suppose to be sleeping. He looks awfully proud of himself.