Monday, January 4

Christmas

It was the Stott's side for Christmas this year, Brandon's parents and 2 sisters flew into Utah (he has two brothers that live up in northern Utah) so it's always nice when they come here for family get togethers and we don't have to go very far! His parents rented a house in Lehi for all of us and we got to hang out with the family. William was a little out of sorts with the new surroundings and all the new unfamiliar faces! It was so sad he was always so sad, separation anxiety to the fullest! One morning he was extremely sad and I said "do you want to go home" and he said yes! It broke my heart. It took him awhile to warm up to everyone. I felt bad because they are family too we just don't get to see them very much. We were totally spoiled By Brandon's parents and got all that we wanted and more for Christmas. One of The boxes Brandon's mom had shipped that had Williams presents in it was late and we didn't end up getting those until we were leaving town. In the car on the drive home he woke up from his nap and found a present next to his car seat. He started ripping off little pieces and handing them to me. It took him a good 20 minutes to unwrap it. it was perfect entertainment. As soon as we got home he opened all his other presents from Grandma and Grandpa Stott. He got a big thing of Legos (that's what he opened in the car)


He got a lot of books which he loves!




and some Tonka trucks and motorcycles (which he loves) He is such a boy when it comes to things like that... he does sound affects and everything when he plays with them.




and a bunch of adorable new clothes! (which mama loves!)
We celebrated Christmas early with Brandon's Family and ended up driving home on Christmas day. Brandon worked on the 26th, and then after he got off we had another Christmas with MY family. Believe it or not I didn't take a single picture while we were up in Lehi. My sister in Law had had a baby on the 17th. and we got to hang out with them and their new little boy while we were up their. So new and so precious. I did end up getting the virus that William had had the few days before we went up there. NOT so fun, I did enjoy my time relaxing, I didn't do much else besides lounging around. It was well needed and just what I call a vacation! These are all the pictures I have of "Christmas" a few shots of William opening presents. I didn't take any again when we did Christmas with my family! I know, slacker! I guess I was just enjoying my self too much.
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas break!

No comments: