Friday, February 26

park days

These were actually taken a week or two ago, we had a bunch of days that were all really warm and we took full advantage of them and were out side every minute we could! I even got a tan line one day and was so happy! haha! I love the sun shine, I love summer time! and I love hanging out outside! I am so looking forward to more and more hot, sunny days, I guess that's one of the reasons I love living in St. George so much! William and Brydee playing (my sister Brittany's daughter). She is so good with him. She helps out all the time, and he loves her! He kept trying to get up on her bike too. He SO thinks he is a big kid and wants to do everything all the older kids can do! He has gotten pretty good at the park, goes up the stairs well and zooms down the slides. I LOVE the picture of him on the stairs saying cheese for the camera!
This is Auntie "B" (that's what the kids call her), helping William shoot a basket. Good thing for Aunties for helping out when momma is pregnant and can't really lift him up over my head! haha! She even did Brydee and Jay Jay after Williams turn! Lets just say they didn't get lifted so high! haha


I also wanted to add a quick picture of my adorable niece. We snapped a few photos of Bailee (Brittany's daughter) while we were playing at the park. And I thought id share one. If you want to see more go to her blog... www.JeffandBrittanydavey.blogspot.com

4 comments:

The Brogdon's said...

I am so jealous. I wish it was warm enough outside here to go play outside. I love the outdoors but I hate the cold. Anyways I have to tell you I am so excited our kids will be so close in age, and I am really excited to have a boy, it looks like boys are alot of fun! William is such a cutie!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh yay for being outside!!! I will LOVE it when I am out of this state lol.. I am pretty sure I have had enough snow to last my entire life! haha. Such cute pictures!

Michelle said...

Bailee is so cute. That is a great picture!

Anonymous said...

Wish we lived closer...