Sunday, February 19

32 weeks


I threw up yesterday. What is up with that? Ive gone weeks now with out puking. But the last couple days Ive been nauseous again. nothing bad, but still. maybe that means the end is near.  It feels like it is around the corner now! I need to start getting last minute things done.  It's starting to get exciting.  Mallory (my sister) threw me and Sarah a joint shower yesterday. (pictures to come) Getting little girly things made it more exciting. Brandon even admitting to it getting exciting after bringing home and showing him the little girly stuff & dresses. I had a doctor appt on Tuesday, and my next one is Tuesday march 6th and I will be checked for the first time.  Wow! that seems like its so soon! yay! So far everything is good and normal. And as always I'll keep you posted. :)

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE LITTLE EVALYN!!