Tuesday, February 7

William my first born,

I took pictures back in November when Lucas turned 18 months and William turned 3 years.  I am just now posting them! :) better late then never. 

 William is such a fun kid. 
He is so helpful and sweet and thoughtful of others. He loves everyone, and everyone loves William. 
He loves to dance, and can shake his hips with the best of them!
He loves to play ALL sports and tells me on a regular basis what he is going to play when he gets 4, 5, 6, 7, and so on.
He is pretty good and is going to be a little athlete.
He tells me what he is going to be when he grows up often as well, some days its a knight or a cowboy, and others its a fixer, to fix houses.
He started Sunbeams this year.  That was a big one for me! I can't believe he is old enough for that! It kinda freaks me out.
He has always been a little smarty pants and because of that I hold him at such high standards. sometimes I need to remind myself he is only 3.
He has always been a cuddler and still wants to hold someones ear when hes tired! drives us all crazy!
He is very good at sharing and plays well with others.
His brother looks up to him so much and does everything he does!
He is SUCH a boy! he asks me every day to feel his muscles! (he must get that from his dad!) and if this or that was totally awesome? "mom was that totally awesome?" haha! love it!
He is good with babies and loves to help. cant wait!
He knows his full name, and his brothers, and mine and Brandon's full names. He often refers to his baby sister in my tummy as Evalyn Rose. We are big on using our full names. It's funny when I ask him what my name is he will say Heather Ashley Stott. We are now going to work on my phone number.








REALLY!? is he ONLY THREE in this picture!? I swear he looks like hes in high school, (actually he looks like his dad when he was in high school.) what happened to my little baby?!   I LOVE this boy more then words can say, and he makes me so proud to be his mama, Id like to take credit for a lot of it, but I know he is special, I see it in the little things he does.  He came that way and as his 5 year old cousin jay jay would say that's how god made him. I am so lucky to have such an amazing little man on my hands! I love you William Randall Stott!

3 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

What a STUD!

Mills Family said...

Ohhh I love little Will-ard... He is so fun..

Lauren said...

That kid is DANG handsome! Ha ha he has his father's eyebrows - totally obvious who's child he is. We miss William playing with Greyson at Christmas -that was so much fun! :)