Sunday, February 5

as promised...

We have 1:00 church, so we are now always ready early and to church early.  There fore we have time for a quick photos like these... love my boys... I think I'll start taking more Sunday pictures... well at least I will try. they are not always cooperative. and William is now at that age where he wants to do "cool" things for the camera instead of say cheese. hmmm... we will have to work on that! haha! LOVE these boys!!

 weird pic cause William is right behind him getting his hair done... but Lucas was too cute to not post...

 love love this pic!

 Lucas loving on my belly... he kept giving it kisses and hugs and just laying his head on it... so sweet.

 and yes he gets his cheese face from his mama. :)

Pregnancy is going well... she is going to be here before we know it! it's just around the corner! and yet so far away.  I have been getting a lot of contractions! for me that is normal, but sometimes I wonder if it is more then normal? and I wonder if it is earlier then I'm used to, I guess it's time I read through my old blog posts about my past pregnancies.  It's so nice to have those and I know I am going to regret not doing as well with this one! :(  The nursery is practically ready, I will post pics of that soon as well.

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

LOVE these pictures! You never take ones with just you and your boys! Darling!!

Jill Duncan said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe you're already 30 weeks!

She-She said...

Love love love your pictures!! Your boys are so handsome and you are absolutely gorgeous!!! I wish we could've had more time to hang out!! :)