Thursday, February 9

Lucas Alan Stott

Again these pictures were taken in November after he turned 18 months.  in the life of a 1 and a half year old 4 months is a long time! So I am a little behind! He already looks so different, he looks so young and round in these pictures!

Lucas Alan, where do I start!?
He is a funny kid! He makes everyone laugh all the time.
He is obsessed with balls, he would play catch or kick the ball all day long!
He is also obsessed with balloons! He can point out a balloon from anywhere no matter where we are!
He is obsessed with shoes he tries everyones shoes on ALL day and has to pick out which shoes he wants to wear every day.  Some time I have to talk him out of a certain pair! it is not uncommon for him to pick out his little oxfords or a pair of church shoes to wear with his jeans.
He is my OCD independent child! So much different from his brother.
He has to do it him self most of the time.  And to my surprise can figure it out and succeeds!
He started telling me he needed to go potty when he was about 18 months.  It still shocks me when he comes up to me and says need to go potty and we run to the toilet and he goes.  I haven't made the plunge and decided I am ready yet.  SOON. He is probably more ready then I am. He wants to wear his brothers undies all the time.
We moved Lucas to a big boy bed the very first of this year. so he was 20 months He did awesome.  It's rare when he comes into our room in the middle of the night. (unlike his brother! the stinker!) But he has always been a good sleeper.
He loves babies and loves to "help" and give them "loves" it will be interesting.  but it's the circle of life, William "helped" and "loved" him to death when he was born! :)
He has started talking so much more clear lately it cracks me up!  He really likes to pronounce the last syllable of words.  like booK, pleaSE, yeSS, & uPPP. There are more but I can't think of them right now.
He yells for his brother all day, but he says his name with a M sound. "Milliam are you!?" SO cute!
He looks up to his brother so much! and does everything he does!
He is very thoughtful of his brother and always wants two of everything one for him and one for brother
He is obsessed with taking his vitamin in the morning and always brings one to his brother!
He still doesn't let me leave him in nursery at church.  I have been letting him cry the last few weeks and he has been doing pretty good! He will calm down after a couple minutes and does pretty good the rest of the time.  I hope he gets better each week.
He has been scared of strangers lately. only men strangers? He runs up to me and wants me to hold him if someone comes over that he doesn't know.
as you can tell in his pictures his eyes still disappear when he smiles! got that from his mama.
he has gotten really good at asking "nicely" and signing please when he wants something, it's hard not to give in.  But it's also funny when I say that was really nice but you still can't have another one... he will get mad and say and sign PLEASE! haha! like saying please is the only thing he has to do!
Ive never really put him in the "little" category but he is always only like 8% for his weight at the Dr. office! it's crazy to me! it's his tiny legs and no butt. (he got that from the Trask side but NOT from me. It's only the Trask BOYS that inherit the tiny legs and no butts, not the girls!)
He loves on my tummy all the time and always says Eva Eva Eva, just recently he has started saying Evalyn, it's adorable how he says it.
He is still obsessed with his Papa and Grandma, When we lived with them for a good chunk of his life he is bound to have papa/grandma with drawls.

First pic was an impromptu pic when I was doing avary's shoot, (that's why his hair isn't done)

 


 dazed, he wasn't focusing... but look at those cheeks, when was he ever chubby?

We were singing once their was a baby, it ends with Tall, Tall, Tall, there are about 3 consecutive pictures with his arms getting higher and higher. haha.

3 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I cant even stand how cute those two are!

Trask Tribe said...

Ya, you look at those pictures and say "How could he only be in the 8% of weight?". But I'd still eat him up!

Mills Family said...

Not to mention he is moms favorite!!! Hahah.. but look out Titan might take that spot very soon. Especially if lucas goes through his terrible 2 stage! Haha i love this kid!!