Sunday, January 24

hair


love this pic it makes him look so little, like the cape is drowning him.

I give William and Brandon hair cuts regularly these days. Andrea (my brothers girl friend) gave me some capes for cutting hair for Christmas a child one and an adult one. (She is a hair dresser her self.) We got to try them out the other day. I was hoping it wouldn't bug him when I put it on him, not to mention I had to put it on the smallest snap. I thought he would sit and try prying it off the whole time. But he didn't at all, he actually liked it. It was so funny to see him in it. He did so well! I started cutting his hair and Brandon said are we going to take pictures? I thought it was kinda funny that Brandon would be so on top of something like that and I said oh yeah sure go grab the camera. So he snapped a few pictures of our adorable son in his new hair cutting cape! LOVE IT! And Andy if for some reason you ever see this THANKS for the capes we love them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

totally need one of those! Ps i love your cute picture on your header!!