Wednesday, January 6

Weekly Wednesday Update

23 Weeks...

Ok, So I know in my last post I said I wasn't really sick any more, well I had a couple days this last week where I was sick and threw up. But for the most part I was telling the truth. Things are going well.
The baby has been doing the whole stretching thing where it is starting to hurt! I remember it all to well now how it was with William. He pushes out so hard and balls up and it hurts so bad. It feels like a mini contraction, I am pushing on him trying to make him move out of the spot he is occupying.
William continues to give the baby kisses and loves all the time. I am so excited to see them together.
So I know I mentioned two names I liked a couple weeks ago, but we still aren't even sure if we are set on them. I know Brandon doesn't love them. And I my self don't know for sure what I want. I didn't think we were going to be like this, With William we knew what we were going to call him if he ended up being a boy or a girl. and with this one we are still lost and we know its a boy. I don't want to be one of those people that doesn't have a name for their baby! no offense to the people reading this that did that very thing! haha! So I am trying to think of more names and see if something jumps out at me? I hate not knowing what to call him.
After I took these pictures I really didn't want to post them.. not so flattering of my huge very un tan arms! what is up with that!? and When I don't wear maternity pants my belly isn't as nice and round, but oh well.. what you see is the real me apparently. :)

1 comment:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I don't know what you are talking about, you look darling! William is seriously the cutest little man!