Wednesday, January 20

Weekly Wednesday Update

25 Weeks!

I had an appointment this last week. I got to listen to Lucas' strong heart beat and my belly got measured. It measured right on schedule at 24 weeks. SO question; if I look so HUGE why did I measure right on schedule? MY conclusion is that everyone else is SOO little! My very good friend Sarah who is due just a few days after me (like 5) is JUST now starting to poke a TINY little belly out. And shes not the only one. It seems like everyone else is so little! SO really I am telling my self this week "its not me it's you" :) haha

According to baby center the baby is measuring 13 1/2 inches long and weighs a pound and a half.

I did throw up and get nauseous a little this week but over all I have been feeling rather well. Things are going smoothly and I am starting to get the nursery ready for our new arrival. I was SO ready for a change from what we did with William. Now they will have to share a room and we are trying to make it work out as best as possible for both of them.

1 comment:

cami said...

I am huge right now.... and i still have 12 more weeks to go. I figure i just get huge when i am pg... I have come to that conclusion.