Wednesday, January 27

Weekly Wednesday Update


26 weeks..

The baby is 14 inches long, and 1 & 2/3 pounds. About the size of a English hothouse cucumber.
Things are going well this week. Lucas continues to move, kick and stretch. Making my tummy get bigger and bigger. He occasionally hurts me when he stretches out and I have to push him back in! Every morning William and I have our morning cuddle in my bed before we get up. And every morning Lucas will be kicking at William causes his body is up against my stomach. I don't think William notices but it makes me laugh because I am thinking oh it's already begun, the teasing, wrestling and play fighting that little boys do with each other. It makes me smile to imagine them together when they are old enough to play together. I am so excited. I hope they turn out to be best friends like my niece and nephews are with their siblings and how I am with mine. :)

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

Awww Sister!!! So cute! I can't wait to meet Lucas! It was so fun feeling him kick the other night! :)

~..kass..~ said...

I am so happy for you :)

Josh and Jenni said...

You look so good! And very cute hair

Anonymous said...

HOT MAMMA! You look great