Monday, April 25

Coloring, Hunting, & Rolling Eggs

Our weekend started on {Friday} with coloring/dying our eggs....

  please do not judge the Christmas jammie's in April. :)
 on {Saturday} we celebrated Easter with my family with our annual Easter egg hunt for the kids, and the egg rolling competition.
 Every child has the same amount of eggs, and their own color.  It makes it nice and fair.

 Lucas does his crab crawl super fast.
 This picture cracks me up because of Lucas' face!
 me adorable husband.. he doesn't get in too many pictures... I need to take more of him! :)
 Lucas checking out his loot
 I left him alone for one second and he ripped open his chocolate... he was a mess... so in we went for a quick clothes change.
 Lucas quickly made Friends with Dean... or was it Dean made quick friends with Lucas, All the adults new Lucas couldn't eat all of his candy by him self so we helped... but dean kept feeding Lucas his candy, he was loving it!
 nerds... he liked those too.
 malt balls..
 hanging out with uncle dean.
 The amount of candy my children have eaten the past few days makes me sick! that is ALL William ate yesterday I swear Breakfast Lunch and Dinner... I had to take it away today...
 Then we all went inside to roll our eggs.
 This is the kidos waiting for the egg rolling to start.
 we take this serious... well at least we used to before we had so many kids.. every year it gets a little different... But I must document, I had the winning egg... but Sidney had the most wins this year.

{Sunday}, the boys got to find their baskets and see what the Easter Bunny brought them..



 and the countined to eat more junk all day..


hope everyone had a happy Easter, ours was a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake was also wearing Christmas pajamas yesterday. I got my kids the same cotton candy. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

One more thing... My kids too have been eating candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner : )

Kevin and Hayres said...

I swear Reese was wearing her Christmas jammies, too! Hahaha. This post is so funny I love it!

Kevin and Hayres said...

Left a comment on the Mad Hatter post.