Wednesday, April 13

Im "Mad" about HIM!



Like I said in a previous post Sarah and I are throwing a joint birthday party for our beauties!  With Sarah and I giving birth an hour apart last year (down to the very minute!) We thought it would be appropriate to celebrate their first year together with a Par-TEA! We will be having a lot of fun in "one"derland! A photo booth, queens croquet, food, and a bounce house to name a few! If you happen to be in town that weekend let me know we would love to have you come!

To see more of our Mad Hatter/Alice shoot go (here).

3 comments:

Kristin Macfarlane said...

You do an amazing job! How much do you charge! I love all of your pics!

Ellie said...

Also... these are so adorable! Good Job! And I'm sad you thought my mud shoot was sexy... it wasn't supposed to be, but I guess that's what people go to when they see a boy and a girl half naked, twisting their bodies together in mud... huh... who knew?! Oh well!

Kevin and Hayres said...

My goodness Heather these are so adorable!!! I love the theme! And I love how you put together Lucas' Mad Hatter outfit. I can't wait to see pictures of the actual party!