Thursday, April 21

Lucas' Hair Cut

{BEFORE} ALL smiles! (well except Brandon, don't really know what he is doing in this picture?)




 His hair was SO long and he had so much of it!!!! These pictures do NOT do it justice

 {DURING} he was so sad, and crying.  I know these stupid clippers can pull and hurt so I didn't know if that was why or not? he would cry ever time I put the clippers through his hair, I didn't want to take the chance if it was the clippers hurting him or just him not wanting to get his hair cut, SO I
stopped...

 notice his face. :( so sad. We had to stop.  It seemed like it was hurting him.
{After} I called reinforcements! we called my sister in law Andrea to come help. :) she does hair for a living at Salon Seine. She brought her nice clippers and sharp scissors. :)


It took like three attempts over the course of like a week to get it right, he had so much hair I cant believe how much we cut off! and this was the only pic I had that showed his hair good enough, and its a horrible picture, oh well... there will be many more pics to come I am sure and you will be able to see his adorable new do! it has changed him SO much!

1 comment:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Poor little guy! I have yet to cut Jonah's hair....but he still needs a little more before I do that. Looks like I have a lot to look forward to. So if we have a meltdown I will be calling you for advice!