Friday, April 8

the other night = a lot of pictures...

While all the daddy's/men were at the priesthood session the other night, naturally all the girls gathered together at my moms house.  We sat outside and chatted while the kids played.  I was sitting there and thought you know what I should really get my camera.  I feel horrible because I have been taking so many pictures lately but none of my own family! All I needed to do was say the words out load that I haven't been as busy lately and then bam all of the sudden I got busy again! I haven't posted anything about my children in forever, the last monthly post of Lucas was at 9 months and he is almost one! yikes! and I didn't even add his 9 month stats. and who knows how long its been since I have given un update on William.
SO... here are a lot of random pictures from the other night. I have a hard time just taking a picture these days, I want every picture to be great, I want it to have great lighting, and angle and appeal to the eye... and I want to edit it to give it its full potential! but that is so unrealistic. So all these pictures are straight from my camera, no cropping, editing, or enhancing. I still love them. I would rather have some pictures of my children then none at all! So my goal is to do better, and not care as much, not care if I have to use my on camera flash, and not have to strive for the perfect shot every time!

I have really enjoyed my children lately. Lucas is starting to learn new things, and is growing up before my eyes. and William cracks me and Brandon up on a daily basis. We feel so blessed to have two beautiful boys!
 Lucas and Sidney exploring
 He was crawling around outside, and he was trying to protect his knees the best he could. who lets their child crawl around in the dirt/cement/rocks. poor thing. :)
 Bailee Jaine, I just loved how colorful she was, and how her cup matched so well! haha
 look at his face!! haha! he was SO dirty!
 Eating rocks, yes I just let it happen as I took pictures of him doing it.
 My little William, what a character these days
 I asked him, can you come stand right here on the grass so mommy can take your picture? he said, yea hold on, he had to first put his hands in his pockets, that was his pose, where does he come up with this stuff? Brandon claims its from my side of the family. But I'm not totally convinced. I say its his dad.

 He will not smile normal for me! no matter how hard I try to tell him! If I say smile at the camera this is what I ALWAYS get! it's not cute. haha!
 these two! boy have they come a long way! They are finally getting to the age where the don't hate each other and constantly want to kill each other. its nice.
 love it!
 Lucas waves all day long. to everyone.
 there was a breeze that night, the wind caught his hair just perfectly for this shot! and seriously where did his eyes go!? and gotta love the constant drool these days!
 this little slide has so been worth my 10 dollar investment. love it. Lucas loves it. He pulls him self down the slide all the time. its darling.
 Beckham LOVES Lucas, he is SO good with him! I always tell him that he is Lucas' favorite cousin!
one last one of my little doders. love this kid.

1 comment:

Julianna said...

um, i can certainly tell who your favorite is..... the majority of the pictures are of lucas. and by the way he needs a haircut :). can't wait for the birthday bash!!