Thursday, April 28

we've been doing a lot of this lately...

 William has become a pro at driving the truck! Hes only 2 and he is actually pretty good! He drives all over the place, and this thing can go pretty fast, If I want a picture of the front of them then they have to stop! I had a lot of pics of them from behind.  I will run along side them as they drive on the street. It makes me keep up with them even when I want to stop! haha! If I slow down too much then they are too far ahead of me! It's hilarious to see these little dudes cruising down the street, and they LOVE it! 


 Lucas waves at me over and over like he is on parade.

2 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

How stinkin cute! That looks like so much fun! (are there buckles on that thing?)

How did the b-day party go?

Happy Birthday Lucas!!

Kevin and Hayres said...

Heather, I can't wait to see pictures of the par-tea!