Monday, April 18

Paper Airplanes

My dad makes the best paper airplanes around. I was asking him to teach me the other day.  I don't know how many papers I went through! I kept ruining them! The kids love making and throwing paper airplanes around. who doesn't!?
 Corben, William, Becks.       Sidney was doing her own thing...




this is William after he has thrown his airplane. He throws his up and behind him self, he doesn't even know where it goes most of the time! But of course to him it was way cool.

We have also made it to the "watch this mom" stage! I can't believe I have a boy old enough to say "watch this mom" all day!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Hahaha!!! Those pictures are awesome! They all have so much personality! Love their faces! :)

Julianna said...

i love the boys in these pictures. They are being such boys and are so dang cute.