Sunday, April 10

William. lately.

An interview with a 2 year old...

Me: Whats your name?
William: William Stotch (it's pretty close)
Me: how old are you?
William: 2 years old.
Me: what is your favorite color?
William: pink (news to me. haha!)
Me: When is your birthday?
William: ummm... Sunday.
Me: What do you like to do for fun?
William: Play.
Me: what is your favorite food?
William: Ummmm.... Noodles.

William is growing up so fast, he is such a big boy and smarty pants!

He took to potty training like a champ and we haven't looked back, he was fully potty trained with in a couple days and hardly ever has accidents. he does however wakes me up ever night to take him potty. this would be the only down side of him not wearing a diaper.

He is going through his terrible twos, some days he throws horrible fits and I put him in our room with the door closed and tell him to let me know when he is done throwing his fit.  I'll go in later after his screaming and yelling calms down a little and ask if hes done? he says "I'm done throwing my fit momma" and he says "I'm ready to be a good boy" it's funny, but sad all at the same time.

He is such a character, today we were going on a little golf cart ride and he said look mom there are "1, 2, 3, 4 tractors, I know my numbers!" haha!

We have been working on using the word "excuse me" he thinks he is supposed to say "get out of my way" I have to remind him over and over, it is more polite to say "please excuse me" we are working on it.


The other day I was doing a photo shoot for Lucas and Avary for their Birthday invitations, (coming soon!) William was feeling a little left out and would not get out of the way! He wanted HIS TURN and kept posing for me.  I said ok now it's brothers turn he would say no it's my turn, take my picture! I would take a picture and then he would run over and HAVE to see it, then run back and pose again.... THIS is the result of the other days photos of William, again, they are not edited... they could definitely use a little help, but oh well... every time Brandon and I look at these photos we laugh so hard!


 the stupid bear.






he had to pose with this stupid bear stuffed animal! he has never played with it before, but Avary was using it in her photos so I guess he thought he needed it too. he would not put it down, such a weirdo! but I love him!

3 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much. He definatley gets the poseing from his mother and aunties!

Mills Family said...

Hahahahahah!!!!!! LOVE this post! Those pictures are hilarious! He is such a character and I love him!!!!! Even when he is a little butt head!

Julianna said...

hahahahahahaha