Monday, February 8

2 for 2

So William is napping right now {in his toddler bed.} The first day I tried it was the day he turned 15 months (last Friday.) He did really well, I laid him down in bed and I don't even think he noticed where he was. He took a solid 2 1/2 hour nap and woke up happy. yay!

Today I laid him down and he looked around like "oh I'm in this bed?" and laid his head back down and went to sleep! he has been sleeping for about an hour and a half. yay again!

I haven't done it at night yet, I was going to attempt it the other night but he was so hyper and it wasn't going to happen so I laid him in his crib. but so far I am 2 for 2! I am planning on doing it slowly and getting him used to it. so for now he will use both beds. (his crib and his toddler bed.) But I am pleasantly surprised with how things are going so far!

Next step; getting him to do a whole night in there! :) (I'm sure it isn't going to happen so easily!)

2 comments:

Ellie said...

That's awesome! What a big boy! I'm so afraid for a toddler bed! I think we'll wait a little longer! Congrats though!

Anonymous said...

Of course it will happen easily, William is perfect. Grrrrrr. I am jealous in so many ways. :)