Saturday, February 6

a nice day

The other day Brittany and I met at my parents house (something we do often. :) I needed to get a few things out of their storage and put some things away (bins of clothes, and Williams new toddler bed. stuff like that) Brittany was helping me entertain the little rascal while I was trying to get that done. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed the day out side.



William is obsessed with 'Pa Pa's house' He knows he usually gets a trip out to see the animals and usually comes in holding a chicken egg, he loves the chickens and when asked what the rooster says gives a pretty good rendition of a crow.



Jay Jay and William looking at the chickens
getting a closer look. Auntie B telling the kids she will get out a chicken for them! (wasn't the best idea but was pretty entertaining. She let Jay Jay TRY to hold it, it flew out of his arms and then the kids and her tried getting it back into the coupe. It was pretty fun for them. haha)
William loves this little bike, and loves when someone will push him on it. (thanks Brydee)
We then decided to take the kids on a little bike ride, (yes I realize I am 6+ months pregnant) it wasn't very long, mostly down the street, up the street, around the corner. nothing to vigorous.
Brittany with her kids (Brydee, Jay Jay, and Bailee) in the bike trailer.
Me with William in the back.

Then, we decided to stop and check out the horses that are down the street from my parents house.
he had to point out the eyes, so I think this is me showing him the nose as well.
Trying to get a better look at the horses.
We have been having so much rain here, (something I love because we never get it) but I think I am ready to have more days like this, the sun shining and the sky blue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Pa Pa's house too! :)

The Slaters said...

I use to ride my bike all the time when I was pregnant with Tyler, until one day I crashed on campus with my back pack on. I am sure it would have been pretty funny to see since I flew over the top of the handle bars and ended up with the back pack hanging over my head.
Needless to say, that made me think twice about riding my bike while pregnant but certianly didn't stop me for long :)